• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Leadership Profile Questionnaire on Military.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Interesting "Leadership Profile" questionnaire on Military.com, where you answer a series of questions, and they match with a historical leader. Based on my answers, my profile came up with: William Tecumseh Sherman.

Not all that thorough of a question matrix, but still interesting.

Check it out: http://www.military.com/ResourceContent/?file=lpm_fd.htm

ASUPilot

I came back as Napoleon...I don't really know if that is good or bad. I guess he was a great planner, but if memory serves me correctly from History class in college wasn't he an a$$hole?

ASUPilot

Dave Shutter

Among good company with a fellow five-star'r, but rolling over in my grave over that rolling coffin they named after me...the last 'General of the Army'...Omar Bradley.

If I decided to fight instead of negotiate on #4 Ithink I would have been McArthur.

...anyone play GulfWar II yet?

D

Edited by - Dave Shutter on 06/26/2001 00:25:14

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well, I came out as William Tecumseh Sherman as well. I hope this doesn't mean that John and I are alike. God help me, please!

--Steve

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I don't need a leadership test to know I'm reminiscent of "Chesty Puller!" Semper Fi! Frumby

Attack Pilot
Major USMC

Status
Not open for further replies.