• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Last Phrog RAG RP Flight Today at Miramar

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Saw this tonight on the news. Figure some of you Phrog guys can wax nostalgic about the most awesomest aircraft....

PhrogLoop

Adulting is hard
pilot
That gaggle grew to 11 by the time they flew over the Midway museum. My boss (retired LAMPS CAPT) joked, "where they hell did they get that many Phrogs?"

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
That gaggle grew to 11 by the time they flew over the Midway museum. My boss (retired LAMPS CAPT) joked, "where they hell did they get that many Phrogs?"

I saw that yesterday. I didn't know the supply system could afford the consumption of that much POL at one time.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
When I was in flight school (92-93), the H-46 IPs told us not to worry about selecting 46's because "the last H-46 pilot hasn't been born yet"!

It looks like they were wrong, he was born, but it looks like he was somewhere around 4 years old.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Looks a lot more like Pendleton than Miramar, especially given that the story is about the RAG. Maybe I missed something though.....

phrogpilot73

Looks a lot more like Pendleton than Miramar, especially given that the story is about the RAG. Maybe I missed something though.....
HMMT-164 is in Pendleton. After his H2P check, they went back to the line and launched the barn, to Miramar and back...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
It looks like they were wrong, he was born, but it looks like he was somewhere around 4 years old.

For you Sandy Eggans, there is a very thorough feature article in the Union Tribune today, on this young Marine Phrog pilot... quite interesting.
BzB

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
HMMT-164 is in Pendleton. After his H2P check, they went back to the line and launched the barn, to Miramar and back...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rog, yeah I remembered the RAG being there, but that makes sense. Pretty cool thing to get to do, and be a part of.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
For you Sandy Eggans, there is a very thorough feature article in the Union Tribune today, on this young Marine Phrog pilot... quite interesting.
BzB
Zerb was the Brigade CDR my last semester at USNA. Great guy, with an awesome story.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
It won't have been the last training flight then now would it? Hence it wouldn't have been a news story.

Something tells me it was rigged!

"Uhh...you've got two ETs and a refly. We'll have to coordinate your flights with the CG's aide."