• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Last Pensacola OCS Class begins

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I'm obviously ignorant that OCS has left P'Cola. September 21st, '07 you say? So ALL Officer Candidates will only be going to Newport, Rhode Island from August 18th and on?
I know these are pretty much rhetorical questions that have been answered in one way or another, but I want to be specifically sure. My wife is not too thrilled about living in Florida, and she would be thrilled to hear we'll be going to Rhose Island when I get a slot. I don't want to give her the good news if we end up in Florida anyways. I'm sure some of you may understand. :icon_wink

Holy thread revival, Batman! Yes it is Rhode Island now for OCS, but if you're aviation, you're still going to Pensacola afterward so wifey should still not be thrilled. If she goes to Rhode Island while you're in OCS, she's going to be mighty lonely.....

shotcalla10

what percent of RL officers get jets?
OCS is in rhode island but you'll goto P'cola sometime after that for API... if you're aviation bound that is.