• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Language Suggestions

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
FLPB A and B are the new names for FLPP Cat 1 and 2. I assume they're going to start asking who speaks Farsi prior to commissioning in order to schedule DLPTs. You'll also be personally responsible for scheduling your own annual retests. Luckily, the Speaking test isn't required, because it's a b!tch.

(And no, French/Spanish/German/etc are not on the Immediate Investment list)

grnweenie

Yeah, you should take a language that you are already familiar with farther. Believe me, one year of Arabic will do nothing. Im on my third semester and still feel dumb.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Barnard1425 said:
And I´m a bit confused- does Spanish fall into the C-level (i.e. $300 per month) category or the "dominant in force" (i.e. $0 per month) category?

Spanish is not in the Dominent category. For reference, I am required to speak it for my billet and I get 75 bucks a month.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
zab1001 said:
Spanish is not in the Dominent category. For reference, I am required to speak it for my billet and I get 75 bucks a month.
Donde esta con quesso el banos sin leche por favor chipotle...um...frijoles? :D

Brett

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
My woman taught me all the Español I'll need. Unfortunately, it can't really be repeated in polite conversation. Then again, it IS airwarriors...

Swmtb

Sneakin'
Where can one find the list of languages that qualify us non-intel/crypto types for FLPP? I googled for it, but I can't seem to find anything concrete.