• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

King Training vids and BE-350 training materials for sale

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Folks,
I haven't posted in a while, but am looking to get rid of a few odds and ends. I purchased the John and Martha King DVD collection a few years ago when I was going for my CFI, but didn't watch a damn one. About 15 DVDs in all plus a butt ton of study manuals. Oriented towards CFI, but the material would be great for anyone trying to get their ppl or get boned up before going to API/Primary. I've also been flying ISR King Airs in Afghanistan for the last few years which is a great gig btw for you folks looking to transition and build hours. I just got picked up to be a 767 freight dawg, so I'm looking to shed my BE-350 gouge, POH, QRH, systems schematics and shit that I got from CAE. If anyone is interested, send me a pm. I paid almost $400 for the King vids, but obviously would be willing to part with them for much lower. Here's the list of DVDs in no particular order:
1) making your own rules
2) surviving your most feared emergencies
3) complete airspace review
4) VFR regs refresher
5) wx wise
6) airport signs and markings
7) night flying
8) nav from A to Z
9) taming stalls and spins
10) maneuvers for CFIs
11) comms
12) ORM