• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Keep pushing towards the dream!

AllYourBass

I'm okay with the events unfolding currently
pilot
Cool video. I did laugh at "Desk Jobs Blow" because most of our time as naval aviators is served behind desks (or I've just been doing it wrong!).

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Cool video. I did laugh at "Desk Jobs Blow" because most of our time as naval aviators is served behind desks (or I've just been doing it wrong!).

I think I'm going blind staring at my computers 11 hours a day. I swear I look forward to meetings just so I have an excuse not to do outlook, notepad (how are we using this?) powerpoint, and word. Full disclosure: I'm on my disassociated tour, but my JO tour was very much behind a desk too. Fortunately, all 3 CO's I had in my CNATRA tour cared far more about flying than unnecessary paperwork.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Whatever online stuff you're looking at that's making you go blind, it's probably not allowed on a government computer.

:p

You're not wrong. Half the DOD websites are blocked... even Mypay and NSIPS require multiple login attempts, at least they eventually go through.

GO AWAY TLS SETTINGS!!!! (and my system administrator who refuses to let me change them!)