• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Kansas City OSO

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNU-OCS

Im am trying to get in contact with the Kansas City OSO. Does anyone know the phone number to the office? If not how can i go about finding the number. I looked in the yellow pages of the KC area but hadnt any luck. What is with the 1-800-MARINES number?

I used to have the captains email address but he changed location and there is a new one there now that i do not know. I am in the St. Louis area by the way and i am attending college in the KC area.

T-man

Try the blue pages of the phone book. You can also request that your OSO contact you through www.marineofficer.com. Somewhere in that website (don't remember exactly where, but it should be pretty obvious once you get there) there is a link along the lines of "contact your local OSO". Just fill out the info and he'll email/call you.

tspell314

Morty07
I didnt know my OSO's number. I live in the Chicago area but I go to school in the St.Louis district. I called Chicago's OSO and they hooked me up with his number. So you can call St. Louis OSO and ask them if they got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.