• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

K-Rock Redneck Winging - 27 March

SDNalgene

Blind. Continue...
pilot
If you are in Kingsville on Friday, March 27th I beseech you:

COME DRINK OUR BEER!!

I don't care if you just checked in yesterday or if you have been here since the Wright Brothers got their wings, grab your friends and come float our kegs (in case you are wondering, there will be three). Ride the Kat, drink our booze, and who knows, maybe even make an ass out of yourself as you realize that the hot woman you are hitting on happens to be the wife of one of your instructors.

The theme is a Redneck Winging so Nascar apparel, wife beaters, mullets, pregnant women drinking and smoking, daisy dukes (not you Frenchy), moonshine, etc. are all encouraged. There will be plenty of beer and a large tab behind the bar so come celebrate with us, drown your sorrows, and make some "uninhibited" (read ill-advised) decisions with that special K-Rock girl who miraculously gets "hot" by the end of the night.

See you all there.

stickygdm

pilot
A little after the Wright Bros... I hated those guys in flight school! so self-righteous, like they think they invented flying or something!

Oh, request in for Friday in with the home front...have all the kids in the K-bar running around in their diapers... now that would be in keeping with the theme!

SDNalgene

Blind. Continue...
pilot
Oh, request in for Friday in with the home front...have all the kids in the K-bar running around in their diapers... now that would be in keeping with the theme!

By all means sir, and just because I am a nice guy, I will gladly fill their sippy cups with beer for them, you know, to be in keeping with the theme...