• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Just want to say thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DooDooBrown

Thanks to those who responded to my questions. Took the ASTB this morning. scored pretty well. think im going to stick with my scores.

Brodie143

You did very well. The best you can get is a 9, so stick with them. They are even good enough for the Marines which require higher scores than the Navy with a min 6 in each area, or at least they did a year ago. Did they cut out a section or two? When I took it there were five scores plus the officer aptitude rating.

bigmikenjax

Hey DooDoo,
H=Great going on the test, you did realyy well. I am retaking the test next (form 1) and help on hte questions? Thanks, Mike

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Navy mins are 3/4/4, so your scores are VERY competitive.....Congrats!
ea6bflyr
icon_smile.gif

DooDooBrown

Originally posted by bigmikenjax
Hey DooDoo,
H=Great going on the test, you did realyy well. I am retaking the test next (form 1) and help on hte questions? Thanks, Mike

bigmike... check your PM box. not sure if you requesting help on questions of your own or not when you said "help on hte questions?"

Status
Not open for further replies.