• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Just took it! Wohoo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBLang

PLC Candidate
Ok, I took it today for the first time and got 8's and 9's. Needless to say I'm pretty thrilled. Now if I can just get through my first semester...

As for the test, if you've got everything in the Marine Study Guide down it should be a piece of cake.

thepilot33

I, as well, just took the astb today and scored all eights and one nine. Could not be happier. Every single question on the Nautical/Aeronautical section was covered in the Marine gouge.

DBLang

PLC Candidate
The study guide (3 parts) is availible for download on this site.
See the little bars at the top of the page with things like 'Home' and 'All Forums'...click the second one from the left and select File Library.
Then download: ASTB Gouge.pdf ASTB1.pdf ASTB2.pdf

russo22jax

Congrats on the excellent scores gents. It is encouraging that everyone has done so well after studying the Marine gouge. I am doing the same and am confident that I have the situation well in hand this time. Good luck with the rest of your application. Do you have MEPS scheduled yet?

Spin

SNA in Meridian
I wonder what the typical scores were like before the Marine Study Guide existed ....... LOL

russo22jax

God bless the person who posted the Marine Study Guide. All 7's and 8's this time with an OAR of 55
bouncy_125.gif
. I submitted my package today for Pilot and NFO. Anyones guess when I will hear back
blindfold_125.gif
!

GTodd

Hey guys and gals where can I find this guide? I want to give it to my friend, I hvae looked but i have not found it.

ehenric

If you're looking for the doorway to shangra la...try this

http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/filelibrary.asp

You can find the study guides toward the end.

cessnajet1h

hey 04Hopeful, Which form did you take? If you took Form 1 please give me some advices like what to really concentrate for? I have become just bombarded with all the math i have gone over already...I am taking the test next month got 2 more weeks....

Status
Not open for further replies.