• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 2nd

azmarine

Alright, after a long wait I am finally getting to TBS. I check in Tuesday. Any advice? Not really sure what to expect, I couldn't take my commission right away so I am about a year removed from OCS. Is check-in day anything to stress about? Is it hell right away? Any help or tips would be awesome!

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Alright, after a long wait I am finally getting to TBS. I check in Tuesday. Any advice? Not really sure what to expect, I couldn't take my commission right away so I am about a year removed from OCS. Is check-in day anything to stress about? Is it hell right away? Any help or tips would be awesome!

Don't sweat it too much. Don't be late, do what you are told and know that no one else checking in knows what to expect either. I don't think there is much real stress on day 1 or week 0 for that matter.

If you happen to get rolled to Mike and you are an air contract you might consider asking for IFS before you start POI or otherwise use the time wisely by staying in shape, taking care of admin issues etc.