• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 24th, 2007

Enginerd

ENS / SNA
Not that I've been able to find. I am just memorizing the order and titles and will fill in the names once we get to OCS. Obviously you can google the top end of the COC.

purduenavy

BDCP SNA
If anyone wants a copy of a "Survivor's Guide to Officer Candidate School" my recruiter sent me, PM me your email address and I'll forward it to you.

monki17

Meet and Greet

Greetings everyone! Let's get together for the Meet and Greet on Saturday around 5pm at McGuire's. I will be emailing everyone who I have an email address for with a reminder. Please let anyone you know who will be in our class the info. If anyone has questions, please feel free to call me (PM me if you need my number).

See you all later this week!!!

Monki

Goob83

None
Greetings everyone! Let's get together for the Meet and Greet on Saturday around 5pm at McGuire's. I will be emailing everyone who I have an email address for with a reminder. Please let anyone you know who will be in our class the info. If anyone has questions, please feel free to call me (PM me if you need my number).

See you all later this week!!!

Monki
you should be doing MOCK PRT getting use to heat not going to Mcguires for greasy food and BEER! at 5pm you got 4 or more hours of light out.
I sent you a motivational email as well. Have fun good luck!
Oh and for the guys that have never been there stay out of the girls restroom! you will figure it out when you get there I am sure!

MSkinsATC

pilot
I would highly, highly suggest you get that greasy food and that beer cause it will be the last one you get for about 4 weeks if and only if your class gets liberty on the first try! My class had a little meet and greet over at Mcguires also, its a great time!! Just get to know eachother, names where your from what you are shooting for etc. The better you get to know eachother the better you will be able to push eachother once the Gunny shows up. As for the signs, last I heard they were forced to take them down. If you wanna read about the signs there is a thred on here. If anyone has any questions shoot me a PM I can give you some limited gouge on OCS!

Goob83

None
I would highly, highly suggest you get that greasy food and that beer cause it will be the last one you get for about 4 weeks if and only if your class gets liberty on the first try! My class had a little meet and greet over at Mcguires also, its a great time!! Just get to know eachother, names where your from what you are shooting for etc. The better you get to know eachother the better you will be able to push eachother once the Gunny shows up. As for the signs, last I heard they were forced to take them down. If you wanna read about the signs there is a thred on here. If anyone has any questions shoot me a PM I can give you some limited gouge on OCS!

have not been there in a year so maybe they did take them down. Those signs have provided much entertainment over the years. I love sitting in the back room watching folks go in and out. how much money you think is on the walls there?

monki17

McGuire's

Thanks for the words Goob and Skins:icon_tong I will probably get a salad when I am there, not really one for bar food, but hey, this place has been mentioned time and again for Meet and Greets so I figured that classmates wouldn't have a hard time finding the place.

Any more words of advice to help us through that first week?

V/R
Monki

monki17

I just might have to try a steak as Water and Cabbage Soup just can't cut it for the next week and I don't want Cabbage Soup to be my last meal:icon_smil

M.

MSkinsATC

pilot
Advice...keep your heads up, keep motivated, and stay close as a class. Especially during those first weeks. Organize yourselves and dont let anyone fall out. Most important remember its not the real Navy all you gotta do is get through it and give your very best! ohh yeah and eat one of those steaks they are awesome!