• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 08 Selection

GJC NAVY

Tabled means that I am not pro-rec'd for SWO yet, but I am also not a non-select. It is kind of limbo. Intel was VERY CLEARLY my first choice in my motivational statement, resume, letters of rec, interview, etc. It is possible they are waiting on the Intel board's reply before they make a final decision on me. If intel is a non-select, I don't have to resubmit to the SWO boards, it will automatically go back for review. That is my understanding.

Tyler

!
pilot
Contributor
Aw Ftw!

I just reread this thread. (Because I'm a narcissist.) And I have to say, People on AW really seemed to do well at the boards this month.

Out of 52 applying for SNA/NFO/SWO, 13 were AW posters. Of those 13, so far 10 were selected (6-SNA; 4-NFO), 1 was Tabled (SWO), and the 2 others haven't yet heard back from their recruiter.

Perhaps joining this forum was the single best piece of advice our recruiters gave us?!

I don't know if it's just that the most driven applicants seem to seek more info and do everything possible to improve their chances (like joining AW) or if there are some selection board members lurking about, but I definitely think we all owe you guys a big thank you for all of the help.

:D

Teflonjohn01

None
Out of 52 applying for SNA/NFO/SWO, 13 were AW posters. Of those 13, so far 10 were selected (6-SNA; 4-NFO), 1 was Tabled (SWO), and the 2 others haven't yet heard back from their recruiter.

52 people applied? Is that active duty as well?

PigzFly

If 52 is accurate (not arguing at all) then this was a light board. For may I believe it was over 80 applicants. Must have been the fact that many people were finishing (or getting ready to finish) school. Just thought it was interesting.

FDX

It's mind games!
OR said that 52 applied SNA OCS. 5 applied SNA BDCP. This does not include NFO/SWO etc. etc. I don't know the stats for the others because I only applied SNA. Sorry for the confusion.

Again congrats to all!!
:icon_zbee

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
jeez Goob, the unfortunate day when you decide to "hang it up"..this forum will be worse off...a lot of wannabe's that have no idea when the results are out and missing their scheduled OCS dates :) ..because they didnt even know they've been selected!

Not even up for the boards this month but thanks for the effort you put in.

Goob83

None
jeez Goob, the unfortunate day when you decide to "hang it up"..this forum will be worse off...a lot of wannabe's that have no idea when the results are out and missing their scheduled OCS dates :) ..because they didnt even know they've been selected!

Not even up for the boards this month but thanks for the effort you put in.
your welcome

dimlight85

bears, beets, battlestar galactica.
Can someone tell me exactly what it is to get your final select? At this point I have only been notified that I was pro-rec'd and was told that I should receive a selection letter in the next couple of weeks. Is that letter your final select letter?

If so, start posting when you receive yours so we can get an idea of when to expect it.

PigzFly

Everything has to be finished before you final select; MEPS, PRT, JPAS, etc. I was pro recd before MEPS bc I was still trying to lose weight. Then I was NPQd, and now hoping to final select in the next couple of weeks. It just depends on how much paperwork you still have to do. If everything is done it shouldnt take too long.