• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July Boards

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
I have been ghosting for the most part but, I believe, my packet is up for the July board. My OR informed me last Friday that my app was well on its way when we were discussing getting some medical forms together.

M/26
ASTB: 51
GPA: 2.99 (BA/George Washington Univ, 2005)
Applied for OCS
1. Pilot
2. FO

Excellent recs (I was genuinely flattered): Current senior analyst/supervisor; colleague and prior Intel O (5 years) and; family friend and prior SWO (10 years)

Close to three years in the US intel community in mobile surveillance and intel analysis. Have held various field leadership and office leadership positions in both roles. Possess a significant clearance as well and have a hand-full of awards from my organization.

Have yet to take the PRT but am in excellent shape. I run 5.5-8.0 mi five days a week with various PT regiments to break up running over monthly periods.

Good luck. God knows I am going to need it with the competition...

Quick question for anyone, but does anyone know if this board is on track for the 15th? My hiring process for my organization took a year and change but this is just eating me away... My OR is on leave for the next two weeks.

Racecarr33

Pro-Rec'd SNA
August Hopeful

Looks like I'll be in August's Boards...but here are my stats:

23/F

Education: B.S. Mechanical Engineering w/Management Minor, Kettering University

WAG: 88.55/100

ASTB: 6/6/6/52

1st: SNA
2nd: SWO
3rd: NFO

LORs: 2 Executives from GM, Director of Community Service, Provost (Working on Military Recs)

Extras: 5 Years Engineering Co-op Experience at GM, Overseas Volunteer to Tanzania, Africa; Student Ambassador, Study-Abroad to Germany, Sorority Leadership Positions, Executive Director of Up 'til Dawn that Started a Soap Box Derby on Campus, Featured in New York Times Article, Order of Omega Honor Society, and 6 Years Driving Mini-Sprint Race Cars. Short-lived flight experience while working on Private Pilot's License last year.

No PRT - P90X in the meantime

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I have been ghosting for the most part but, I believe, my packet is up for the July board. My OR informed me last Friday that my app was well on its way when we were discussing getting some medical forms together.

M/26
ASTB: 51
GPA: 2.99 (BA/George Washington Univ, 2005)
Applied for OCS
1. Pilot
2. FO

To get a better feel for how you look, what were the other scores on your ASTB?

To get Pilot/NFO those scores really matter more than the OAR portion.

@ Racecarr33

I see you do P90X. That's cool, a few of the DI's at OCS are into that and I was thinking about getting into it myself.

SWOHopeful

would it be too optimistic of me to believe we will find out our status at the end of this week?

Unfortunately, yes it would be too optimistic for the results to be available by the end of the week if the board actually meets tomorrow. With that in mind, if you do find out by the end of the week consider it a blessing in disguise.

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
would it be too optimistic of me to believe we will find out our status at the end of this week?

No, not too optimistic.

However if you jinx this, so help me I may have to hurt you....:icon_rage

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
To get a better feel for how you look, what were the other scores on your ASTB?

To get Pilot/NFO those scores really matter more than the OAR portion.

@ Racecarr33

I see you do P90X. That's cool, a few of the DI's at OCS are into that and I was thinking about getting into it myself.

5/6/6 which was improved from when I last took it. That line about the whole picture better come into play :D

EnsignFarris

Hopeful in Arkansas

Sent in my app June 6th so I believe that I am up for this months board. Hope all of us make it, and this wait truly is the worst part. Good luck guys and gals.

21M
2.78 GPA at University of Central Ark
Major: Pol Sci Minor: History
4/4/4/ 48 ASTB
OCS:
1. SWO
2. Intel
3. Supply

When would you start to receive money for school, if this months board accepts your package?

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Sent in my app June 6th so I believe that I am up for this months board. Hope all of us make it, and this wait truly is the worst part. Good luck guys and gals.

21M
2.78 GPA at University of Central Ark
Major: Pol Sci Minor: History
4/4/4/ 48 ASTB
OCS:
1. SWO
2. Intel
3. Supply

When would you start to receive money for school, if this months board accepts your package?

Highly suggest you change your user name...jumping the gun a little there don't you think?

Maniac

Hi everyone

It's possible that I was seen by the July boards, but I am a first time applicant and I know many have been rolled in previous months.

Here is one question: Has anyone else in July applied for Information Warfare? I don't see many who have. Does anyone know why this is?

Racecarr33

Pro-Rec'd SNA
@ Racecarr33

The program is pure torture...but it has quick results and if you can stick it out it's well worth the pain.