• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 2013 and/or Rolling Board

MambaJamba1124

Winging it!!
I was non-select with a 47, 6/7/6 with a less than stelar 2.75 GPA in Public Administration. My OR said it was the combination of my low gpa and an ASTB that just wasn't high enough to compensate. It's just motivation to get 8's and 9's for the December board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn right never quit! Keep applying, study hard, and enjoy the ride!

Navy_Longhorn

I got Pro-Y for SNA and SNFO as well out of Austin/San Antonio. I had a 3.2 GPA and 5/6/6.

Congratulations to everyone who got in! I'm still not 100% sure I'm going to do it though.

Irishav8r

Naval Aviator
Im getting worried because everyone seems to be getting calls. Noone at the office is answering and still no phone call yet...this is frustrating.

Robert Allen

I've fixed them, now I fly them!
This may be a newb question, but what is the difference between Pro-Y and Pro-Rec, if any?

And who here wants to be Strike / Fighter?
Same thing, Pro-Rec=Professionally Recommended/Pro-Y=Professionally Recommended Yes/ Pro-N= Professionally Recommended No

JonSmith89

Another 60R Driver
pilot
If you have a big recruiting district they may be sorting everything out as my processor and OR were talking about applicants when they I called and bothered them. Also they may be waiting for the SWO results possibly?

Im getting worried because everyone seems to be getting calls. Noone at the office is answering and still no phone call yet...this is frustrating.

exNavyOffRec

If you have a big recruiting district they may be sorting everything out as my processor and OR were talking about applicants when they I called and bothered them. Also they may be waiting for the SWO results possibly?

not hard to sort out, I was at a NRD where on average we had more people Pro Y then any other NRD, and it only took us about 15 minutes to sort, highlighter works great.

Irishav8r

Naval Aviator

Maybe. I actually just got through to the processor at the OKC office and he keeps checking but nothing has been posted yet so maybe NRD Dallas is swamped with other stuff. At least I know they are working on it so my mind is at ease. He also confirmed that the selection rate would be high due to what they are expecting a need for next year.

Either way, good luck to those still awaiting calls and to others congratulations on being selected, I hope to be joining you all on this journey.

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
Maybe. I actually just got through to the processor at the OKC office and he keeps checking but nothing has been posted yet so maybe NRD Dallas is swamped with other stuff. At least I know they are working on it so my mind is at ease. He also confirmed that the selection rate would be high due to what they are expecting a need for next year.

Either way, good luck to those still awaiting calls and to others congratulations on being selected, I truely hope to be joining you all on this journey.
Selection for SNA was around 68%.