• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 2013 and/or Rolling Board

Im in Orange county but my NRD is San Dog... man I am checking my phone ever 30 sec..
I'm in Murrieta (Riverside county) and my NRD is SD. I've tried to call my recruiter today around the time I heard applicants from NY are getting pro-rec. I'm hoping we'll find out tomorrow, I'm glued to my phone. Shoot, if I don't calm down, I'll probably drive to my OR's house which is like 5 minutes away. (P.S. I don't actually know where he lives, but I know it's close by.)

BeLikeMike

Primary!!!
2.98 Chemical Engineering
6/7/7 55
PQ'd
Great LORs from Company Commands and higher ranking (O5,O6) whom I have worked for directly
5.5 years of active duty army with three years worth of combat tours as a combat engineer/squad leader specializing in counter IED operations/route clearance
Bronze Star for meritorious service as a leader in afghanistan, good conduct, and three arcoms for service.
A number of military leadership and training courses completed as well. (PLDC, OC/T, etc)
Sorry to hear the bad news Sapper. A non-select with your good stats has me worried now.

Garrett S.

Pro-Y for NFO!! :D No word on SWO yet :(
6/6/6-59 3.45 Prior Service
NRD Raleigh, out of Charlotte

Congrats to those who have heard good news today, I'm still cheering for those who have yet to hear anything!

Congrats to all those selected! I was lucky enough to be a non select on this one. I did find out that they reconvened the SWO board today to select 70+ more. So there is still hope for me after all...we just have to endure the wait again

halfbreed83

Congrats to all those selected! I was lucky enough to be a non select on this one. I did find out that they reconvened the SWO board today to select 70+ more. So there is still hope for me after all...we just have to endure the wait again
What were you applying for ?

vicmonty

SWO IP Applicant
So they held a 2nd board? Okay, so for those of us who didn't make the initial 15Jul13 board we would have had to wait 6 months to resubmit (active duty at least). If this 2nd board for the additional 70 is true then this is awesome! We're getting 2 shots at once.

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
Just got off the phone with the OR. He told me that I was Pro Y'd for NFO!!!!!!!!! (No word on SWO results yet) I cant wait to tell my wife!!!!!
Congrats to everyone else that made it!
(I'm freaking out right now!!!!! :D)
Congrats I wore a US NAVY shirt she bought me in Vegas to her work since I said I wouldn't wear it until I got good news...she is happy.