• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 2013 and/or Rolling Board

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
I didn't send in anything other than the basic forms, I am going to try and get an ortho consult and all the documents lined up. From speaking with a couple docs and IDC's it sounds like they should have marked me not physically qualified and then processed it for a waiver. Since most docs never encounter commissioning physicals they would not have known that I needed a waiver. It's a pain cause now I have to set up an appointment and get a consult for ortho then explain to tricare the purpose of the consult which is not in their eyes necessary. THEN wait for an appointment which is usually not too quick.:mad:

For those of you that had to send off additional documents, what was the turn around time from sending them requested information to getting your approval?

Scaevola

Arts and Crafts SME
I got a TNPQ letter after my initial pre-commissioning physical requesting three additional evaluations. Not sure this is a typical time frame but I gave those to my OR to send to N3M somewhere around the second week of July (before my board deadline of 7/12), and I still don't know if the waivers were granted.

alaurin

All day, every day!
I didn't send in anything other than the basic forms, I am going to try and get an ortho consult and all the documents lined up. From speaking with a couple docs and IDC's it sounds like they should have marked me not physically qualified and then processed it for a waiver. Since most docs never encounter commissioning physicals they would not have known that I needed a waiver. It's a pain cause now I have to set up an appointment and get a consult for ortho then explain to tricare the purpose of the consult which is not in their eyes necessary. THEN wait for an appointment which is usually not too quick.:mad:

For those of you that had to send off additional documents, what was the turn around time from sending them requested information to getting your approval?

I would find an expert who lives nearby and have them do the consult. I imagine they'll be much more receptive to what you need done (ie: a note, maybe their notes from the visit). Plus you can schedule it around your timeline.

BeLikeMike

Primary!!!

For me they requested an updated DD 2807-1 and 2808 that was not greater than 90 days along with a treatment plan for hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol). Once I submitted these documents, it was about a week turn around that the fleet processor informed me that I was PQ'ed. Now I'm just waiting for that FS letter to ship out.

SaltyDawg85

I just got word today that I'm PQ'd as well, background investigation is open so just waiting on FS now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

MrFiveOh

SNA 28/M Prior Army FS DEC8 OCS
Since this thread seems pretty quiet, I am guessing that the majority of us are patiently waiting on FS verdicts. I know a handful of people already got there letters but it seems like about 80% of us are still being processed. I personally didn't get PQ'd through N3M until late August which I probably why I am still waiting.

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
Since this thread seems pretty quiet, I am guessing that the majority of us are patiently waiting on FS verdicts. I know a handful of people already got there letters but it seems like about 80% of us are still being processed. I personally didn't get PQ'd through N3M until late August which I probably why I am still waiting.

I haven't even recieved a PQ letter or otherwise heard from medical. :(

AughtaRotate

Glorified Bus Driver
FiveOh and jg, in the same boat with you guys. Literally was texting my OR to see if my stuff was still sitting in N3M right before I read that. I know they have a lot of stuff to get through, but it'd be nice to know if we're moving through the system. At least I have the gym to keep me busy...

BeLikeMike

Primary!!!
The fleet processor emailed me on Friday to inform me that I'm PQ'ed and they needed page 1 of my application because I had new CO after we had a change of command. He said to be expecting my CO to receive an email with my FS letter within a few weeks or better.

alaurin

All day, every day!
I'm still waiting on waivers. I submitted my last documents 8/27. The way the LA MEPS works, maybe I'll hear back by Christmas?

MrFiveOh

SNA 28/M Prior Army FS DEC8 OCS
What sucks about waiting for a FS is that I may have to renew my apartment lease next week. Will I get orders that will be able to break the new lease as soon as I am finally selected?