• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 2,2023 OCS Class

Congratulations!! Have you started preparations for OCS physically? I’ve heard soooooooo much about how challenging it is physically.

Junesong

Congratulations!! Have you started preparations for OCS physically? I’ve heard soooooooo much about how challenging it is physically.
Oh yeah, Mr. Celestin has mentioned COC and me twice about sailors have to pass OCS PFA. I have started since last week, about to work on swimming practice next week.

That’s awesome. I just received mine on Friday so gonna get to work on it Monday morning. I’m trying to see if I can get student loan forgiveness before I sign it. At least I asked about it. If not oh well still gonna sign regardless. Lol

rsbatac1

Hey guys, got my orders about 2 weeks ago while underway. I'll be going to the 02JUL23 class as well. Good luck guys, see you soon. If you get any sort of tips on preparations be sure to pass them on and I'll do the same.