• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Joining the navy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joslyn

Banned
I was rushing when writing this. I can rewrite it if you'd like me to so you can get a better understanding. By the way I wasn't trying to write a paper. I was asking a question. Also I'm not a writer I'm a mathematician . Thank you though. I am not here to argue because I don't like arguing and criticism won't bother me it'll only amuse me.
Not to be a dick.....but here I go. Periods and commas are your friend!

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
I was rushing when writing this. I can rewrite it if you'd like me to so you can get a better understanding. By the way I wasn't trying to write a paper. I was asking a question. Also I'm not a writer I'm a mathematician . Thank you though. I am not here to argue because I don't like arguing and criticism won't bother me it'll only amuse me.
It's OK Joslyn.....
It can only amuse me too. Particularly when I may be the guy on your officer nomination board. Good luck, Joslyn.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
And don't use your duckface selfie as your profile pic if you want to be taken seriously. Just trying to help.
I actually look like my avatar, so I get to keep it.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Don't be dismissive, it doesn't become you.

We are trying to help you
, but it is difficult when your thoughts do not come across clearly due to your lack of punctuation. I was not an English major either, but to be a good officer in any service, you'll need to use clear concise oral and writing skills. If you continue this trend, no one here will help you achieve your goals.

It's a two way street. If you promise to try harder by using punctuation, we will continue to help you. Make sense?

Your Commanding Officer won't accept "I'm a math major" on your subordinate's performance reports. Please quit using it as a crutch.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
It's just the Air Force seems more challenging and harder. I will see.

Yes, because operating off of a boat at night in the middle of a storm 500 miles from anywhere is less challenging and easier than operating off of a 10,000' runway in Germany, England, or Italy in the same conditions.

Why come to a Navy/Marine board and insult us like that? Go enjoy your glow belts and training ribbons and lattes in the Air Force.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Joslyn, knock off the attitude and the excuses. I really don't care what device or computer you write your posts on. You are communicating with and requesting the assistance of professional men and women on this forum. You are expected to have some modicum of writing ability regardless of whether you want to call yourself a writer or not. If you continue to communicate disrespectfully with the individuals on this forum (who are trying to help you and provide direction), I will remove the ability for you to post.

--SW

ryan1234

It's just the Air Force seems more challenging and harder.

Indeed, Indeed;)

In all honesty, each service is challenging and hard in its own unique way. It's a privilege to fly in either. I work 12 hours days almost everyday and then have to come into work a portion of Sunday to study. Anytime you're not flying, you're studying tactics in the vault.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Generally accounts don't get deleted, they just get locked at the user's request. If you want that to happen, let me know and I'll lock it.

joslyn

Banned
You're misunderstanding me. When I meant challenging I meant a pilot slot since everyone is going into the Air Force to become a pilot. I obviously am aware that the Marines and the Navy pilots work the hardest etc. Seriously though? Stop with the arguing. It's the reason why we won't ever be at peace.

Yes, because operating off of a boat at night in the middle of a storm 500 miles from anywhere is less challenging and easier than operating off of a 10,000' runway in Germany, England, or Italy in the same conditions.

Why come to a Navy/Marine board and insult us like that? Go enjoy your glow belts and training ribbons and lattes in the Air Force.

joslyn

Banned
Thanks.

Don't be dismissive, it doesn't become you.

We are trying to help you
, but it is difficult when your thoughts do not come across clearly due to your lack of punctuation. I was not an English major either, but to be a good officer in any service, you'll need to use clear concise oral and writing skills. If you continue this trend, no one here will help you achieve your goals.

It's a two way street. If you promise to try harder by using punctuation, we will continue to help you. Make sense?

Your Commanding Officer won't accept "I'm a math major" on your subordinate's performance reports. Please quit using it as a crutch.

joslyn

Banned
Maybe you should google what a "Duck face" really looks like because clearly that wasn't a duck face.
And don't use your duckface selfie as your profile pic if you want to be taken seriously. Just trying to help.
I actually look like my avatar, so I get to keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.