• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jets make you poo

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
How many flights over 8-10 hours are you doing? Because everyone knows vertrep is the toughest, manliest type of flying known to man.

Honestly, you're in a helo. Stop and take a dump for god's sake.

Without going into too much detail, yes you get out when you stop for gas. But when you're 45 minutes into a 2 hour bag and you get the mcGurgles... that scupper is an absolute necessessity.

Recovering LSO

Suck Less
pilot
Contributor
Without going into too much detail, yes you get out when you stop for gas. But when you're 45 minutes into a 2 hour bag and you get the mcGurgles... that scupper is an absolute necessessity.

But back to phrogdriver's question: how many 8-10 hour flights are you guys flying out there?

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None

I hope you realize that you are trying to explain how tough your job is by talking about shit.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I hope you realize that you are trying to explain how tough your job is by talking about shit.

Golly, If I'd only known how TOUGH Helo driving was, I'd have avoided it....Oh wait, I did!:yuck_125:
BzB:sleep_125

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
But back to phrogdriver's question: how many 8-10 hour flights are you guys flying out there?

Only operational flights are that long. On det? A couple a month? Plane guard det? I haven't been, but I imagine those guys are flying at least a couple bags at a time pretty routinely....

MasterBates

Days like that (gas n go for 12+ hours) make me glad the current Hummer does not have In Flight Refueling.

6.0 in the seat, for about 5.0 of flight time is the "worst" it gets, unless you get fucked with the 1F1/5F1 or 3F1/7F1 hose job. In which case you might go to a 12 hour max day

SWACQ

pilot
Contributor
Hilarious thread. Have some shit stories, but nothing I feel like typing on the phone. Will add when I get back to the PC.

Sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk.

KBayDog

Hilarious thread. Have some shit stories, but nothing I feel like typing on the phone. Will add when I get back to the PC.

Sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk.

^In case anyone missed it, he uses his phone to post onto AW. ;)