• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jets make you poo

KBayDog

That must be very common in the fast-mover community. Notice how quickly the "boss" let him go home - and with no questions asked? :D

JC52083

We need T-6 Avatars
KBayDog said:
That must be very common in the fast-mover community. Notice how quickly the "boss" let him go home - and with no questions asked? :D

I know! no questions asked...haha, I think I have 2 goals now: 1. To get my wings, and 2. to never crap myself in the plane.

dodge

You can do anything once.
pilot
So in essence you may be on CNN, but also may sh*t your pants....decisions, decision...

...does NATOPS discuss premature bowel movements?

KBayDog

dodge said:
So in essence you may be on CNN, but also may sh*t your pants....decisions, decision...

The combined threats of being on CNN and shatting myself are just two more reasons why I'm glad I am going helos.

doubledeuce

Tartan
None
VarmintShooter said:
Nice ...

"... this back seat is fucked up ..."

Bet the maintainers were loving it.

Good thing for him bags aren't watertight or it would be just sloshing around in there. Talk about walk of shame.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
doubledeuce said:
Good thing for him bags aren't watertight or it would be just sloshing around in there. Talk about walk of shame.
As it is, I guess it just dribbles out the legs onto his boots......

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
ben said:
So does anyone have any answers to this question that don't involve shitting yourself?
You just have to understand - bodily functions are a major part of Naval Aviation. :D

cleanunderwearjetpilot3fe.png

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
We just had a TACCO, "Sugar Shane" earn the new moniker "Hat Trick" for crapping 3 times in one flight.... the worst part was that the bag that contained the scatological contents was kept in his bottom leg pocket of his flight suit the rest of the flight.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Mumbles said:
We just had a TACCO, "Sugar Shane" earn the new moniker "Hat Trick" for crapping 3 times in one flight.... the worst part was that the bag that contained the scatological contents was kept in his bottom leg pocket of his flight suit the rest of the flight.

That's terrible... and awesome.