• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January Officer Selection Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurnlReb

I, too, would like to know when the next board meets if anyone has got the inside scoop. I know it's not common knowledge, but I have seen a few posts where the word got out one way or another.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
You might check out the bupers website. I have no idea if it's there, just a thought.

edge

It depends which boards you're talking about. BUPERS has the schedule up for the boards that are for current military. The boards that decide on civilians and BDCP aren't really posted or shared. You usually don't find out until after the fact, unless someone's recruiter happened to get the info and then pass it on. Plus, certain selection boards meet more frequently than others. My recruiter told me that in the fall the Aviation board was meeting almost weekly where as others will go months in between meetings.

Question: Is it frowned upon to share that information? Meaning if you know when a board met are you allowed to share that info?

Status
Not open for further replies.