• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January Aviation Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotoZuki

Pro rec'd

Pro rec'd SNA. Medical and PRT next week. I applied to the Jan board and have been waiting since then. I wonder if the rolled the Jan applicants into the Feb group or pushed each group back (thus leaving the Feb guys to wait another month)?

Moto

utak

TheBear,

I emailed my app to the OCS processor on Dec 4 of last year. It took this long for me to get my results back. I was told that they didn't have a Dec board, nor a January board, and just started on February.

I already have my med docs in so I will be attending OCS a bit earlier then my pro-rec'ed brethren.

Till then, I need to meet the man who wrote my endorsement, my CO. I to this day have not met him yet . . . hell, I don't even know what he looks like :(

pilotpete24

Just call the call a bit ago - pro-rec'd NFO (1st pick.) Already have my medical done and just have to do my PRT this week. Anyone know how long it takes after that to head down to P-cola? Congrats to all the others who pro-rec'd this time around and best of luck to those still waiting for results!

tiger84

LT
pilot
Just call the call a bit ago - pro-rec'd NFO (1st pick.) Already have my medical done and just have to do my PRT this week. Anyone know how long it takes after that to head down to P-cola? Congrats to all the others who pro-rec'd this time around and best of luck to those still waiting for results!

I pro-rec'd December 4th, got FINDOCS in January 3rd (after a delay because of the holiday) and report to OCS March 3rd. It could be longer or shorter than that for you, so just work your ass off to get in shape and show up ready.

Arcaan

I just received word this afternoon. Pro-rec'd SNA! I was up for the February board so I was surprised to hear back already. Congratulations to everyone else that was pro-rec'd and keep on applying to those that didn't. Took me two tries :)

millerjd

Stayin' alive
Congrats to all those that were picked up! Anyone know when the March board will meet? I've asked my recruiter a couple times and he doesn't know still.

speeddypat

None
congratulations to everyone who got picked up and i really hope that those who didn't will get the good news the next time around! i'm still waiting for my outcome from the january board, getting anxious :)

utak

speedypat, I saw that you graduated from UCSD, so I would assume that you are going through NRD San Diego?

speeddypat

None
I'm actually working with NRD spokane in washington state i believe. I was living in Montana for a few months with my brother last summer/fall when I applied and they were the closest apparently. When i moved back down here to socal i just stayed with my recruiter, really good guy! haha long random story i know

utak

I'm actually working with NRD spokane in washington state i believe. I was living in Montana for a few months with my brother last summer/fall when I applied and they were the closest apparently. When i moved back down here to socal i just stayed with my recruiter, really good guy! haha long random story i know

Are you still waiting on your results? If you applied for the Jan board, did you get viewed with us? There's already 7 of us here who got pro-rec'ed so far, you could be the 8th.

speeddypat

None
that's great that so many people from airwarriors were picked up! definitely good news. My app was reviewed by the jan board so hopefully i'll be able to get in touch with my recruiter today or tomorrow and find out the news. Thanx for the interest, i'll keep you updated.

speeddypat

None
well... just wanted to let you guys know i got pro-rec sna today, really excited to say the least! thank you all for your help, i really appreciate it and i hope everything turns out well for everyone!

tiger84

LT
pilot
well... just wanted to let you guys know i got pro-rec sna today, really excited to say the least! thank you all for your help, i really appreciate it and i hope everything turns out well for everyone!

Congrats speeddypat and everyone else who got picked up. Start preparing for OCS now. I'm down to less than a week and I'm thinking it would be nice to have a bit more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.