• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 09 Boards

nebekerb

Final Select SNA
Contributor
Just found out I got my final select today! Don't have my OCS date yet, but hopefully next week.

DFSpence

Just found out I got my final select today! Don't have my OCS date yet, but hopefully next week.

Congrats! My OR told me Wednesday that they are having trouble filling up the Mar 15 class, so I doubt it will be a problem. We could always use more aviators!:D

Leviticus

pro-rec SNA
Congrats, nebukadnezzar...Every time I read your name I think Nebukadnezzar. Seriously, congrats. Hopefully I'll get mine soon. :(

RabidMoose

So it says to bring white briefs, as in whitey tighties. I wonder if they allow white boxer briefs, you still get the support and help cut down on the chaffing....

nebekerb

Final Select SNA
Contributor
So it says to bring white briefs, as in whitey tighties. I wonder if they allow white boxer briefs, you still get the support and help cut down on the chaffing....

Pretty sure you better stick with the briefs and learn how to deal wih chaffing. In my big thighed running experience, when I changed my running form to a longer stride, my chaffing went down a bit. Just use bodyglide if it's that much of a problem. You definitely don't want to be THAT guy with boxers; it draws unneeded attention, IMO.

DFSpence

Pretty sure you better stick with the briefs and learn how to deal wih chaffing. In my big thighed running experience, when I changed my running form to a longer stride, my chaffing went down a bit. Just use bodyglide if it's that much of a problem. You definitely don't want to be THAT guy with boxers; it draws unneeded attention, IMO.

Agreed. I'm a boxer briefs man myself, but I just picked up some tighty whities and bodyglide. I think our underwear will be the least of our concerns in 8 days. :D

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
You guys have fun on base...I'm staying in town, I figure I will be spending enough time on base pretty soon and they are reimbursing us.