• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 09 Boards

Leviticus

pro-rec SNA
the same thing happened when I applied for ots...they sat on the generals desk awaiting a signature for several days. Haha have a good weekend!

Results are out start calling CONGRATS TO ALL and there are alot

Do you have an idea of how many were actually looked at for straight OCS and BDCP for the different programs? I was wondering if the 50 kit per month rule is still in effect.

swerdna

None
Contributor
Thanks...I called my OR...SWO select here. I guess the results are just out, and my OR had to look mine up. Anyone else who wants to know should probably call.

Res784

Just got Pro-Rec SNA!

-Applied Dec. 9., SNA Only
-24 yr. old - Male
-College: BS Aeronautical Science - Arizona State
-3.5 GPA
-ASTB 7/8/7 - OAR 59
-Non-prior Military
-Flight Instructor - 500 hrs total time
-Flight training: went through Private, Instrument, Commercial, CFI, CFII, Multi. Also did some CRJ simulator training.
-Letters of Rec: 4 professors I have been very close to through college/flight training: 2 Lt.Col Air Force, 1 Major Air Force, 1 Lt.Col Army. Also interviewed with a Rear Admiral (got high marks too - great guy!).
-No hick-ups in my past, except for running a bogus temporary stop sign.
-No drugs
-High School mountain biking club, Track & Field
-Jobs/Experience:
a) 3 Internships: 2 with Arizona State and my flight school. I also was an intern for a Chief Pilot at a valley-based airline.
b) Supervisor for small stage-building company.

All I can think of for now!

Good luck everyone!

swerdna

None
Contributor
I guess i was selected for direct ascension NFO and SWO.

Congrats to all selectees!