• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 09 Boards

Leviticus

pro-rec SNA
That is exactly what it is, and it also effects more than just us. It is quite the rush everytime the phone rings. Haha it sure helps to run off the nervous tension.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I just found out that the board wants my PRT scores. I am set to take it tomorrow, wish me luck.

That's weird..especially since you don't HAVE to submit PRT scores until after you are selected. (Along with MEPS and security information). Doubly weird especially if the board already convened on the 15th and made their decision(s).

Did your recruiter call you or did you get a call from Millington?

Leviticus

pro-rec SNA
Good luck!! Just pretend you're running against seal recruits. I lapped them in their 1.5 and it's the fastest I've ran it. :D

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I received an email from my OR.. Maybe because i am former enlisted sailor with a 4 year gap to attend school?

That could be a very good reason. I know you prior guys have a different set up with what gets sent to the selection board. Good luck on your PRT.

Leviticus

pro-rec SNA
Sounds like a hell of an idea. I've been checking for updates all day on my phone. I'm pathetic...I keep thinking, "maybe he'll call..."

Charity

Final Select SNA
Well, it stinks that we don't know anything yet. Sooner, I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking about the inadequacies of my kit. I had plenty to keep my mind occupied today. We had a special event at work and I've been here since 8 am this morning. My OR told me today that those numbers do include BDCP applicants.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Well, it stinks that we don't know anything yet. Sooner, I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking about the inadequacies of my kit. I had plenty to keep my mind occupied today. We had a special event at work and I've been here since 8 am this morning. My OR told me today that those numbers do include BDCP applicants.

Well then it may mean they are still doing the 50 kits per designator.