• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 010 Boards!!!

jdhvb

just got an email from my recruiter, said that my final select letter has still not shown up in his office, but my ocs date (8/22/10) did show up on my profile...

Mbones

Here is a tough question. I was non-select SNA and Pro-Rec'd NFO for the January boards.

I am toying with the idea of reapplying for SNA. Does anyone have any idea what happens to my NFO Pro-Rec if I reapply for SNA at the next board? Does it get Voided?

First and foremost I want to be a Navy Officer, A secondary goal is to get SNA and I think based on what I have seen I have the credentials to get it if I try again.

Any Sage Thoughts?

tuke09

Here is a tough question. I was non-select SNA and Pro-Rec'd NFO for the January boards.

I am toying with the idea of reapplying for SNA. Does anyone have any idea what happens to my NFO Pro-Rec if I reapply for SNA at the next board? Does it get Voided?

First and foremost I want to be a Navy Officer, A secondary goal is to get SNA and I think based on what I have seen I have the credentials to get it if I try again.

Any Sage Thoughts?

From what you stated, you are already are on the path of accomplishing your primary objective, why chance throwing it out the window. Unless you can without a doubt reapply for SNA without losing the the NFO Pro Rec, I would stay the course. Have you asked your recruiter?

Mbones

Tuke your definitely on point. I just got off the phone with my recruiter and I would have to formally turn down the NFO pro-rec in order to reapply for SNA and put all my eggs in that basket.

So I'm sticking with what I have and am just going to be thankful to have the opportunity as an NFO. All this waiting allows too much time for thinking.

Flylow29

Started the whole process in October 2009, package was evaluated at Jan. 2010 board. Pro Rec SNA on Feb. 5th and received my Final Select today (April 19th).

I went to Meps and did PRT after I got Pro Rec.