• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 010 Boards!!!

nugget61

pilot
Congrats to all - hope we meet up at OCS - I owe some beer.
Kailua - Hope your OR is right with the 2-3 months thing; mine said hopefully that but not to get my hopes up for anything before Sept. Something about supply trying to shove people through and choking out the system due to short staffing.
Apparently I have to get my fingerprints retaken - 30 days and they expire? :confused:
Don't care, I'll do that and then impatiently await a FS and OCS.

jdhvb

mjulia - It was for a direct commission. I graduated in December 09, and now just unemployed and waiting for OCS.

flyman3456

Goshawk
Is it Monday morning yet? During my run today I found a way to keep my heart rate up. I just thought about getting the board results tomorrow. That did the trick and I finished my long run with a pr.

Scruff

None
Contributor
How can he call anyone if you have it? Or are you holding it hostage?

.......number. That phone is one thing I wouldn't want to possess right now. Nice touch to an uptight thread.... Thanks HJ

mjulian

Lingerer
Is it Monday morning yet? During my run today I found a way to keep my heart rate up. I just thought about getting the board results tomorrow. That did the trick and I finished my long run with a pr.

Well done flyman. Motivation can make you do astonishing things.

mken

Good luck to all of you calling your recruiters Monday morning. This must have been a rough weekend knowing the results were out.

BoomGoDynamite

Hi All,
Congrats on the pro-recs and good luck to everyone finding out tomorrow.

I'm excited to have received a pro-rec for SNA!

25/M
8/9/7 63
BS Finance and BA Communications from UMDCP, 3.39
Extracurricular: Currently volunteer teach, volunteered throughout college, founded a club in college, played water polo throughout college
Approx 25 hours flight time with 1 hour solo

flyman3456

Goshawk
I was not seen at this board. My OR says the board, anticipating a large crop, rolled some applicants into March. I guess I will be in for March. It's a bummer, but I'm getting pretty used to waiting.

Congrats to everyone receiving pro recs!

Scruff

None
Contributor
I was not seen at this board. My OR says the board, anticipating a large crop, rolled some applicants into March. I guess I will be in for March. It's a bummer, but I'm getting pretty used to waiting.

Congrats to everyone receiving pro recs!

When did you submit your package...

P3toP8

Called my OR, he's having issues bringing up the results. I don't get it. I had my package in on Dec 15, I have a feeling I'm with flyman.

richiep243

Same here. He said, he will try another recruiting office this afternoon.

Yeah, I haven't heard anything either. I've tried calling my CCC and he hasn't heard anything either.... Guess I'll keep waiting! Hopefully I'll hear some good news later on today! Have anyother enlisted guys receive good news from their command yet?

Mbones

Flyman, P3 and kiteman, I am really rooting for you guys. I hope you get good news today

I'm still in the dark as well. I haven't been able to get in touch with my OR. Im hoping We all wont be waiting until march, but waiting another couple months is not even close to the worst news we could get.

Has anyone else heard news similar to Flyman regarding a rollover to March boards?