• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 010 Boards!!!

NYYanks

Tweaking off my coffee
lol, I can imagine the shit storm that will explode over phone lines to everyone's OR's once the first select/non-select posting happens!

Gus Gorilla

I got ahold of my recruiter today. Of course you guys know, no results. But at least he didn't try to blow smoke or stir the pot like some of you guys are getting. Just a simple, "nothing yet, but I keep checking" In the meantime I keep sneaking a peek at this site while I'm at work hoping someone posts a Pro-Rec.

P3toP8

Thanks to all of you for providing updates from your OR's whether it be significant or not, accurate or inaccurate, at least it's news and that's better than hearing nothing. Two months ago my OR said, don't call me, I'll call you.

Is that the phone ringing? No....damn!

usnavytron

Look i call the last three days looking for when my medical record will get back so i can get my ocs date. and the three people i talked to said my message would not be released untill the sna boards were done. i then asked for YOU GUYS are the boards going on and all three said yes, they work right next to where the boards are beinfg held so take that for what it is. IMO the boards are just a little behind for what ever reason and that is hold up the release of all pro rec e mails ans so on.

V/R
AT1 s

niketaylor

Niketaylor and Tuke09, sorry to hear about the non-selects. It has to be really frustrating, but I'm sure if you are persistent then things will work out for you. Do you guys intend to reapply or go for something else?

Going to take the astb again to try to get a higher score.

NYYanks

Tweaking off my coffee

Good luck Nike with that. If it helps, there is a guy on here who posted some study gouge eons ago, atrickplay (sorry if I'm hacking the name) it's in the ASTB section and is awesome, just an fyi

Scruff

None
Contributor
Good luck Nike with that. If it helps, there is a guy on here who posted some study gouge eons ago, atrickplay (sorry if I'm hacking the name) it's in the ASTB section and is awesome, just an fyi

atrickpay*...and like yanks said, its awesome gouge.

Mbones

Just a broad thank you across the board here. Its good to check in here to be sure i'm not the only one losing my mind waiting. I called my OR today and got redirected to another OR who wasn't on vacation, awesome.... but the feedback i got was just that things are going slow and to be patient. So I thanked him, and proceeded to re-read all the feedback you all have gotten. And, as NYYanks noted; there is going to mayhem on the phonelines with all our OR's after the first Pro-Rec pops up.

tuke09

Yeah, I had planned to study for at least two weeks before the ASTB, however, some rumors were floating around about when the next board would be. If the rumors were true, I would be disqualified from BDCP since at the time my application would be reviewed I would have only one semester left. My OR told me if I want to play it safe you better get your ASTB done quick and make the Jan Board, he meant tomorrow, so basically I drove 120 miles that night and studied over night in a Motel Six. I took the test and my Processor and OR made sure my packet went out that night, which was totally awesome!. My packet was sent Dec 22nd and made both the Jan Supply and Intel Boards. Although, I think my score could have been much better. If I get picked for Intel this month it will be well worth getting my packet in, if not, oh well I will put in some proper study time and try to get into at least the high 50's or low 60's for the OAR section.