• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 010 Boards!!!

nugget61

pilot
Well I guess I'll call my OR during lunch tomorrow - hopefully he'll have good news.
Tron - do they have an OR you can call or did you call TN directly? Kinda surprised you got the news after hours

N9148Q

Contributor
Ok if they pick from AW then HEY PICK ME!!!

Im going to start calling in the morning I have been silent for 2 weeks I think its about time.

far2stylin

Congratulations usnavytron!

I figured it was about time to start posting, and my first may as well be a congratulatory one.

I too am in for the January SNA boards, and have been since the first week of November. My strategy to beat the wait thus far has consisted almost entirely of avoiding this website like the plague.

Looks like we're all in for a bit of an extended wait if the rumors-goin-round have any credibility to them. Good news is we are relatively close to getting results as far as the grand scheme of things is concerned.

flyman3456

Goshawk
Spoke with my or this morning. Its a bit hard to seperate fact from speculation, but he doesn't think a board has met yet for aviation. He thinks it will meet around the beginning of feb. This seems to be in line with the rumor that we won't know results until mid feb. I hope this is speculation!

adamshahan

Dont complain about waiting, I submitted my package in June 2009 and I am still waiting. I did not get selected for IW in Aug and I have not heard anything about Meteorology or Intel.

Who can I call if my recruiter refuses to answer my emails or return my phone calls? I tried contacting NRD Richmond but I can't get anyone to answer there either.

mjulian

Lingerer
adamshahan-Im not sure but good luck.

As for everyone else, I contacted my OR today regarding my kit and he told me that they would not be viewing mine until February because SNA has met their quota for FY 2010. If you havent already, contact your OR to see what he/she says because I submitted mine in October 2009 and have yet to be seen.

I didnt get mine in on time for the November boards and December boards didnt meet; but now he informed me that they arent meeting in January either. Double check guys.

Triumph57

Pure Speculation: Perhaps they were on the fence as to whether or not there were enough FY 2010 slots left to make a board worth it and ultimately decided that no, there aren't. On the plus side, if this is the case, it means there will be more slots available for brand new FY 2011.

nugget61

pilot
Adam - if a surprise visit doesn't work I'd call the number to find an OR and ask for one out of state to just ask Qs.

Julian - they've already announced feb isn't meeting and released a Jan at-board list... I think you're OR is lost