• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

AT3Macklin

Commissioned 17 AUG 2012
Got the word from the fleet processor that I am PQ'd and that I should receive an FS letter in 6-8 weeks. Maybe earlier but he couldn't tell me. Hopefully you other fleet applicants will hear the same!

jmxpxg16

I am also new to this website. Is there any way to find out if my name is on the list and the class date? Thank you Sir for all you do.

LLLLL

Got the word from the fleet processor that I am PQ'd and that I should receive an FS letter in 6-8 weeks. Maybe earlier but he couldn't tell me. Hopefully you other fleet applicants will hear the same!
AT2, Did you give them a call or are they putting out emails as people get qualified?

AT3Macklin

Commissioned 17 AUG 2012
AT2, Did you give them a call or are they putting out emails as people get qualified?
I had to make sure my whole debacle was fixed and when I called to check that he also notified me that I was PQ'd. That was good news (even though I knew I was) but I was hoping for an FS letter sooner than that. Oh well!

I would stick with the no news is good news. When something was messed up with mine I found out in a hurry. It seems that the medical stuff gets reviewed very quickly as well. Within a couple days anyway.

AT3Macklin

Commissioned 17 AUG 2012
I know I am probably jumping the gun but I have been looking into what I will need to bring to OCS and I was wondering how much of the list at www.ocs.navy.mil is necessary for active duty guys. I already have everything setup for my wife so do they need all that stuff under "All Students" that pertains to my marriage and pay? It seems to me that the Navy already has that in my pg 2. I just ask because I have no idea where my marriage documents are and don't want to pay for more.

Also does anyone know what the uniform allowance is for active E-5's going to OCS?

mjv305

ENS SNA
Got the word as well that they dont know if i will make the absolute deadline of April 15th for my OCS date either..

AT3Macklin

Commissioned 17 AUG 2012
4 weeks? Man, I'm going to do everything I have to do to get to OCS but I also want 30 days of leave in between since I haven't taken any in forever! I have a feeling these FS letters are not going to give us much time to do that...... Any thoughts?

mjv305

ENS SNA
I dont think you will have a problem since you don't have a supreme time crunch like i do. I wouldnt worry about the leave, im sure you will be able to take it. I will probably have less than 30 days from when i receive the letter to when i would have to report (that is if they can get me there in time)

KELINCOLN

Hey everyone - I've followed various threads in prep for taking the ASTB but never commented. Really grateful for all the great information and insight.

I submitted an app for Supply/Intel/NWO. I'm 26, female, have a 3.94 overall GPA in undergrad and Phi Beta Kappa. Also have my law degree from a Tier 1 law school (not interested in JAG or anything to do with the law, though). A good deal of leadership to boot, plus I have my certified personal training cert on the side. My husband is currently a JAG, so I am familiar with Navy culture and alluded to that in my personal statement. For the past 2 years, I worked as the VP in a small business that put on adventure runs (think Tough Mudder/Warrior Dash, but on a smaller scale).

My ASTB score wasn't amazing (45, 5/5/5), but with my business background and high undergrad GPA, how competitive would I be for a supply spot in the upcoming board on 19 March?

neppler

In 10 miles, turn left on V198...recalculating...
None
Pro-rec'd NFO! Trying not to get too excited as I still need a waiver for my vision. I've already been to MEPS and my security clearance is almost done. Just waiting for the waiver now...

3.18 GPA Human Geography and Planning
6/6/6/54
LoR's from current AF O-2 and former employers.
Persistence is key!