• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

AT3Macklin

Commissioned 17 AUG 2012
I would just like to note how lucky we are to have such an active member of this forum who is also an Officer Recruiter that takes real pride in his duties. NavyOffRec has not led us astray once and has kept us much more up to date than we could ever have hoped for. Thank you very much for your hard work and dedication Sir! Hopefully you will get a list of all the Aviation candidates and class dates shortly. I cannot wait to find out my date!

IT2(SW/AW)CWO

Final Select Supply
To piggyback AT3 Macklin, may God bless you NavyOffRec for your willingness to assist everybody with their queries. You are the Man! :cool:

CREED

So there is a supply board meeting again at the end of this month? If I submitted a package for the Jan 23rd Supply Board, will my package be included in this board? I was not made aware of this board by my recruiter. I did not make the last cut.

CREED

Also, does anyone have any thoughts on advanced enlistment? I hear that with a Bachelor's you can enlist up to E-5 and that there are opportunities for LDO and CWO. Thoughts?

LLLLL

Also, does anyone have any thoughts on advanced enlistment? I hear that with a Bachelor's you can enlist up to E-5 and that there are opportunities for LDO and CWO. Thoughts?
With a BA you can get E3. In the army I blieve you can get E4. LDO is for chiefs and board elegible E6s. CWO varies I believe.

CREED

32/M
non-prior
BSBA 3.5 GPA
LOR from O-6 Army, O-6 Navy, O-4 Academic Director of Supply School, O-3 Supply School
10+ Years Business Exp.
However, only 45 OAR

AT3Macklin

Commissioned 17 AUG 2012
E-3 and no higher. Even if you could go in as an e-5 you would have a hard time because of quals and other factors lowering your evals at first. It is tougher to et picked up for officer as well. It worked out for me so I can't complain but I would not recommend it to others unless it was a last resort.

JKid

NavyOffRec...While I'm thinking about it, when the board results came out, were class dates also assigned for those who were pro-rec'd assuming that they would clear the medical and background checks?

exNavyOffRec

So there is a supply board meeting again at the end of this month? If I submitted a package for the Jan 23rd Supply Board, will my package be included in this board? I was not made aware of this board by my recruiter. I did not make the last cut.
The board is in March and if it was submitted in Jan you should make the board.

exNavyOffRec

NavyOffRec...While I'm thinking about it, when the board results came out, were class dates also assigned for those who were pro-rec'd assuming that they would clear the medical and background checks?
OCS dates are given on first come basis, those dates for each individual are restricted to those who were in the individuals application process.

exNavyOffRec

32/M
non-prior
BSBA 3.5 GPA
LOR from O-6 Army, O-6 Navy, O-4 Academic Director of Supply School, O-3 Supply School
10+ Years Business Exp.
However, only 45 OAR
I just saw this post, your age is over the limit for active duty supply, I would look at reserve supply officer given your experience.