• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

Sonog

pilot
I first went through MEPS in summer of 2009 when I was applying for USMC, then my OSO 'renewed' my physical in '10, then again in summer of '11. Will I still have to go again? Can we just 'renew' my medical with the proper paperwork and cooperation between my officer recruiter and the last OSO that I worked with?

exNavyOffRec

I first went through MEPS in summer of 2009 when I was applying for USMC, then my OSO 'renewed' my physical in '10, then again in summer of '11. Will I still have to go again? Can we just 'renew' my medical with the proper paperwork and cooperation between my officer recruiter and the last OSO that I worked with?
A MEPS physical is only good for 2 years from the date of the physical, after 2 years MEPS archieve's or destroys it.

exNavyOffRec

Has the PRT been reimplemented for FS or still optional until the 30 day OCS timeframe?
Originally they said after some training they would start letting us do PRT's again, but further clarification several months ago was they weren't going to bother, we can only do height and weight check, unless a person is BDCP, CEC collegiate or NUPOC.

exNavyOffRec

If you were one that wasn't selected a big question you will have is why, if you have a police record and had a good GPA and ASTB the record is probably what led to the non select. If you had a good GPA and ASTB I would have your OR review your application and then have one of the other OR's review it, a second set of eyes may catch something.

flynavy22

Primary in Corpus Crisco
NavyOffRec

Sir,

Could you check the result for my name? Greg Wheeler, NRD Richmond. Thank you in advance, and any information you have would be wonderful.