• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I've been converted

m0tbaillie

Former SWO
No, if you wish to be a naval officer, you need to have the courage of your convictions. When you assign me negative rep points, and attach a snide little comment that you don't know sh!t about, then have the balls to voice your opinion to the entire community.

And the answer to your comment is the U.S. State Department.

Actually, the exact comment that I wrote into your rep. comment was what I retracted from here. I'm trying this new thing where I don't start a sh!t-storm in open forum. I'm going to go ahead and keep my opinion to myself on this one.

This is a bad discussion to even be in because this thread has the potentiality of going from zero-to-sh!t in only a few posts flat. I'm done here, I hope you understand why.

edit: There is most certainly a huge difference between having the courage to stand behind and retain your convictions and having an opinion that you know, if voiced, will start a huge argument. With the help of the mods (i.e. A4s) I'm slowly slowly learning when to voice said opinion and when to STFU. This is one of those times when it's the latter. My opinion in your rep. comment was just that - my opinion. I just didn't feel it was necessary to put in open thread and risk creating a mess.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Cthulhu-elections.jpg

Raptor2216

0:16 says it all.

He forgot to add how he will also go right ahead and hand over the our country over to all those nations who have no plans to stop the development of future weapons and in doing so, he will seal our fate and tell us to kiss our asses goodbye. I'm sorry but if there has ever been a wrong candidate for the presidency, it is Obama.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
They just took every conceivable stereotype they could imagine about Republicans and had "ordinary" looking people recite them in matter of fact tones of voices.

You could just as easily have a bunch of "ordinary" looking people recite every stereotype imaginable about Democrats.

Either way: If you agree with it then it is "funny and totally true" and if you disagree with it then it is "A complete load of partisan crap and further shows how terrible the opposing party is for mudslinging."

Oh yeah, Democrats suck.

Rg9

pilot
“The difference between [Democrats] and [Republicans] is that we don’t think children should go to bed hungry at night.”

- Howard Dean
Chairman, DNC

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
Without a doubt. But you won't be allowed to do it...

True statement.

No problem, though. Many gents on here made it through the Carter/Clinton era(s) reasonably intact.

It's just our turn to give our cheery "Aye-aye's" and carry on smartly.

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
Geeze.

Am I gonna have a job in three years if Obama gets elected?

My timing sucks.

Oh we'll have jobs. Just the missions will be reactive instead of proactive. Homeland defense instead of forward projection of power. :eek: