• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I've been converted

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Yeah....brought to you by George Soros.
that's great. Next time you might as well just post videos of Al Franken or Keith Olbermann ranting.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
It's good to know that just as they're on the upswing, the complete moonbat loony crazyass wing of the Dem Party might still be able to f**k it all up for them still.

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
Developing a cure for breast cancer is less important to some white males than creating medical solutions for male impotence. (With a revitalized penis they can always find a new wife.)
:icon_rage:icon_rage:icon_rage

Five years ago, the average American family spent $3,300 on gasoline, home heating, and electricity. This year, the average American family will spend over $5,100 on gasoline, home heating, and electricity.
I didn't know one party had the ability to overcome the laws of supply and demand, or to force OPEC to make changes.

Partisan crap like this is bad no matter who makes it. This is the kind of stuff that dumbs down political discourse.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
oh dont worry the Saudis are coming to "the rescue". I think they are getting real nervous watching America trade in their SUVs and start talking seriously about energy independance. Like a drug dealer hanging out in front of the Betty Ford clinic offering free tastes they are promising to flood the market.

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
I remember this one time I got involved in a politial discussion on AirWarriors...I thought it was the last time I'd do so.

But the leftists are dipshits.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
oh dont worry the Saudis are coming to "the rescue". I think they are getting real nervous watching America trade in their SUVs and start talking seriously about energy independance. Like a drug dealer hanging out in front of the Betty Ford clinic offering free tastes they are promising to flood the market.

It's about time somebody in OPEC broke anyway. The beauty of a cartel is that someone's going to cheat eventually and it happened to be the Saudis here. But they're smart; losing western oil markets would not make them happy campers.