• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

It's happened Again, Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
I dont see that at all. Any humor that can be seen in the first posts is towards the South Korean people. Further, we couldn't possibly be making any humor at the beheading, because the beheading didn't happen until Post 43. Up until that point it had just been a kidnapping.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I didn't make the comments, but I don't see ANY of them being targeted at that poor guy. I don't think anyone would make that kind of joke on this board. Me thinks some people around here just have their panties in a twist.

Hmmm... lizard must be a rioter, and a weird Korean... and a college kid.

But seriously, we need to tone it down. No more comedy for anyone who is going, wants to be, or is an officer. We are numbers da**it. Faceless robots sent out to destroy all evil, wierd S. Korean executing, a** mongers. Therefore, we should always maintain a strict military bearing. No beer, sex, or rock-and-roll. In fact, music breeds independence, so none of that other hippie music either. Death is very serious, to all of us. So in the likely event that someone is killed during this war, every serviceman should become stone silent and wallow in pity for the poor fallen camrade, so that no member of the armed services leaves without at least a moderate case of manic depression, anxiety, or post-traumatic stress syndrome.

Kycntryboy

pilot
Anybody got the Cliff Notes for that article, way to much reading.
Hey my school should know I thing or two about rioting, especially during March.

Status
Not open for further replies.