• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Is this what goes on at the academy?

SlickAg

pilot
From Wikipedia: The Texas A&M University System has 11 separate and distinct institutions; each institution is a stand-alone university and confers its own degrees.

deadweather

Pro-Rec SNA & SNFO
So much Aggie hate, geez.

I know it is not an Ivy League school nor an academy... but A&M is definitely a very military friendly University with a great engineering program. My two favorite things.
I am mostly a "two-percenter" though, so what do I know.

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
On another message board I am part of (totally not military-affiliated in any way and probably 95% female posters), someone recently posted this video and there was much conversation about hot middies dancing in uniform. So I guess if your goal is to impress other guys, the video is a fail, but if your intention is to impress women...

KBayDog

On another message board I am part of (totally not military-affiliated in any way and probably 95% female posters), someone recently posted this video and there was much conversation about hot middies dancing in uniform. So I guess if your goal is to impress other guys, the video is a fail, but if your intention is to impress women...

Which would work very well if the military was a female-dominated profession.

However, as it is not, you leave yourself wide open for (well-deserved) mockery and ridicule from your future seniors, peers, and subordinates when you decide to record and post tripe like the subject video.*

But hey, keep posting. Nothing on the InterWebs is permanent.

"Ensign/Lieutenant, I think it is great that you were in that video that all the troops are watching on YouTube right now. Because you were in that video, the shop/platoon has a greater respect for you and the Academy." - A conversation that will never occur between you and your Chief/Gunny after they see videos like this

*Of course, if you find yourself the 'victim' of such mockery and ridicule, there are numerous avenues by which you can report these incidents. In fact, the managers of the (collateral duty) reporting programs are most likely peers of yours anyway.

MasterBates

From Wikipedia: The Texas A&M University System has 11 separate and distinct institutions; each institution is a stand-alone university and confers its own degrees.

She did her bachelor's in College Station.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

FlyingOnFumes

Nobel WAR Prize Aspirant
It is what it is. It's a spirit spot on YouTube.

No worse than squeezing your nuts on national television. Gig 'em.

aggies-squeeze-small.jpg

Is the caption for that: "OF COURSE WE DO, SIR!!!!" ?

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
I don't understand the parsing of acrimony, for the rest of us, ALL of Texas sucks, regardless of campus or mascot...
texas_sucks_t.jpg

HueyCobra8151

pilot
Can there be a rule that you can't make a video unless it is like sensor footage of explosions, go-pro footage of guns being fired, or any footage of our nation's enemies being killed, and the only acceptable background music is most likely some form of heavy metal?

I think that penance for this inordinate display of unmanliness should be the requirement to grow a mustache and drink only whiskey straight for no less than 6 months.