• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Is the Navy accepting mediocrity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
While JV, the question about the aircraft was a valid one. That's why the site is here...to educate the undeducated. However a debate on whose plane can beat up whose plain always has been and continues to be ghey (at least on the 'net).

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
Mefesto said:
yet the argument is being carried on by CaptainRon (and others) whose yet to sit his ass in a single USN/USMC a/c. So I'll repeat myself... CaptainRon... shut your man pleaser. Can we just delete this entire damn thread?

Some comments on this and similar posts:

1. I never argued anything. I only asked some questions and admitted that I'm in the dark on just about everything.

2. Google doesn't find everything. Even if it did, discussion is a hell of a lot more fun, which is what the site is for anyway.

3. Sometimes this site is really cool and people just get along and answer questions and discuss; so, thankyou flynavy and invertedflyer for taking 5 seconds to try to give me a straight answer. You and other guys like A4s are the best at this. Other times, the site sucks becuase people come on here with a "holier than thou" attitutude and like to **** on each other.

4. If you think a thread is stupid, just stop reading it and move on. Just because you don't give a **** about something, doesn't mean nobody else does.

the site sucks becuase people come on here with a "holier than thou" attitutude and like to **** on each other.

One of the reasons why I don't post that much anymore. But there are many more.

For the most part dude, not to be a d!ck but everytime you post, I question whether or not you have lost your virginity yet or still sit behind a computer bonding with Jenna Jamieson.

Again, just an observation. I remeber before I went to PLC this summer, I was anxious as hell about everything in the USMC, but after graduation I stopped questioning and what not. Mainly because I realized I'm only going to have my friends in college for another 2 and half years and I'd rather be out with the buds at a bar, because in 2 years...I'll probably never see them again..if not for a long time. Why waste your time now finding out about stuff when you can learn about it later from an expert, not just from random questions on an internet forum? but who knows how curious you are

but again curiosity killed the cat..

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
One of the reasons why I don't post that much anymore. But there are many more.

For the most part dude, not to be a d!ck but everytime you post, I question whether or not you have lost your virginity yet or still sit behind a computer bonding with Jenna Jamieson.

Again, just an observation. I remeber before I went to PLC this summer, I was anxious as hell about everything in the USMC, but after graduation I stopped questioning and what not. Mainly because I realized I'm only going to have my friends in college for another 2 and half years and I'd rather be out with the buds at a bar, because in 2 years...I'll probably never see them again..if not for a long time. Why waste your time now finding out about stuff when you can learn about it later from an expert, not just from random questions on an internet forum? but who knows how curious you are

but again curiosity killed the cat..

Touching, truly. Was that Juniors or Seniors?

And then I asked myself: "Self, why are pilots with vastly superior knowledge and experience refraining from posting specifics on this topic?" I'm being brutal, but there is something to be said for actually knowing what an APG-65/73 is actually capable of. I've used the damn things, and I'm still not sure exactly...

That part of my post was from a conversation I had with a hornet driver at Miramar...Naturally, he couldn't tell me any specifics... but I believed him when he told me that it was a vastly superior system with many more capabilities..

But what the heck... I'm just a newb so I'm gonna shut my mouth :)

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
I hate to say it, I really do, BUT...

a search will yield results here. I know, the search function is a POS, but with the right phrasing, it can turn up diamonds.

For starters,

If you want just general information on fighter evolution and tactical implementation, I suggest you run a general search, and then cross it with anything posted by heyjoe.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Original question answered.

Debate about capabilities beyond the classification of this site to be contructive.

Turning into a pissing match.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.