• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Is it the Big 3 or the Big 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redline

I've always read and thought that it was the Big 3. But my recruiter gave a me "Guide To Success" preperation booklet for OCS and it states that it is the Big 4 and they are:

1) General Orders of a Sentry
2) The Code Of Conduct
3) Chain of Command
4) Rank Structure of the Navy and Marine Corps.

I guess no matter what, it can't hurt to get a good idea all of them before hand.

patbrown08

Just wait until you get there and find out there is even more than just those four that you need to know for your first RLP.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
"Strike Warfare... the use of tactical aircraft and/or cruise missle strikes against land targets in an offensive power projection role." That's all I remember. That was for 9th week right?

That and spelling "Six Flags Over Georgia" phonetically.

Kraftwerk

"Sir, brownshoe spelled phonetically is: Bravo Romeo Oscar Whiskey November Sierra Hotel Oscar Echo...
Sir, this Candidate's favorite food is Navy Chow.
Push, Aye Sir."

K

Edited by - Kraftwerk on 06/24/2002 21:01:38

Ed Williams

Go in knowing the 4 items you mentioned earlier. Everything else will come to you while you're there. It is all fun and games. Try to make a good time of it. It's hard, but when you are done you just look back and laugh,
ed

vballindaytona

my recruiter said that i could find the chain of command w/ the actual names filled in somewhere on the web. anybody got the address? granted the first few names will be different for everybody, I just wanted the biggies. Thanks
Jonathan

Ed Williams

I'm not sure of the exact web page, but go to the Navy site, look up NAS PEnsacola and then go to the OCS link. My best guess.
ed

Status
Not open for further replies.