• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhollin1

Or has this forum died down a bit in the past couple of weeks?

Pain...is weakness leaving the body

ghost_ttu

we had a strong force leave for OCS, and we have some *clearing throat* in a silent waiting state hanging around to see what happens.

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

grouch

I noticed it as well. I think everybody is stunned with the selection process. They are probably put off by the whole thing.

psrogers

Intel Officer
I for one have kept my mouth shut because I am also waiting to hear back from the legenday board. Buy wow, judging from how everyone is getting rejected, I am really starting to feel pessimistic.

radio_freq

Yep, I'm new to the forum and I've noticed must of the threads were from a couple of months ago. I plan on taking the ASTB in December, and I'm concerned about the slots available for sNFO in 2004. Quick question, do you have to wait 6 months before you can submit your application for OCS? after a physical? Thanks.

ghost_ttu

there is no wait period. the sooner you get your application completed, the sooner you can submit.

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

Meridiani

It definitely has gotten quieter around here. I wasn't sure whether it was a seasonal thing or whether people are just too depressed to visit.
icon_smile.gif

sonnyb

I think all the rejection posts rolling in have really depressed a lot of people lately. It's good to see a lot of people are trying to serve the country in the military though.

JayManC

yeah i've been pretty quiet lately myself. too much studying and trying to improve my gpa from last time i submitted. I was told that was the main detriment in my case (2.9).

<insert something witty here:>

Goose

SNA Meridian
Maybe that has something to do with it...the semester is getting close to ending and everyone is trying to keep their grades up! I know I am.

Drive Fast Take Chances

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Well, new topic/post count may have dipped a little bit, but the total number of people browsing the boards, and the number of page views has continued to go up. Had ~50k distinct sessions last month, up from 45 the previous month...

Same thing happens every time, people leave for OCS, finish it, start posting again (maybe), then API and Primary and they are just soo busy you don't hear from them that much. Which honestly, time should be either spent during that hectic time studying or out partying and decompressing from the stress.

Case in point, when was the last time that Dave Shutter posted on here!! What's up with that Dave?!?! jk

Also, have some people on deployment (Steve and gatordev)...

Also, coming up on the 4th year this site has been up, it is somewhat cyclical. Around May-July I get a really large spike on the number of hits, gee wonder why?

A little background info for ya...

Status
Not open for further replies.