• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Is it a cockpit or a video game?

Dingobat

Guess she don't like the Cornbread either...
In the Captain's flight bag ... :eek:
This is why they should disclose the name's of the pilots flying the plane your booking tickets with :icon_lol:. However, I am a firm believer that I drive better when drunk becuase I am desperately trying to avoid being pulled over. Perhaps this same philosophy works for long haul airbusing? In that case A4's, the next round is on me :icon_zbee !

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
This is why they should disclose the name's of the pilots flying the plane your booking tickets with :icon_lol:. However, I am a firm believer that I drive better when drunk becuase I am desperately trying to avoid being pulled over. Perhaps this same philosophy works for long haul airbusing? In that case A4's, the next round is on me :icon_zbee !

Please tell me you're completely joking...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Absolutely 100%, as I believe A4sforever was joking as well. Sorry if I gave offense!:eek:
You didn't offend me .... at least no more than most on this otherwise fine website .... and I've been offended by experts, just so you know.

Now, where DID I put my flight bag????

83755847ap7.jpg