• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Iran Detains 10 U.S. Navy Personnel

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
All is well. Diplomacy really does work.

I suspect the facts will come out that this was all a result of low level officials acting in confusion.

Some poor LTJG is getting an earful about preventive maintenance that wasn't completed in and recorded in black ink.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well that was fast and painless. Can we all put the tin foil hats back in the crazy box and put our thinking caps back on?
Just because they are coming back doesn't mean there still aren't unanswered questions. If you don't mind, I won't put my tiny tin foil hat away until they are answered. My tiny tin foil hat IS my thinking cap. It captures and concentrates the energy emanating from Vortex in Sedona, Az which energizes the activity of neurons in the brain facilitating a higher level of brain function. My working theory is that a couple of the sailors are GOP operators. They sabotaged the boats so they would end up in Iranian waters causing an international crisis over the State of the Union. Sen Cruz was noticeably absent from the Address. I expect that is because he was actively in control of the entire operation.
cat.jpg

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Just because they are coming back doesn't mean there still aren't unanswered questions. If you don't mind, I won't put my tiny tin foil hat away until they are answered. My tiny tin foil hat IS my thinking cap. It captures and concentrates the energy emanating from Vortex in Sedona, Az which energizes the activity of neurons in the brain facilitating a higher level of brain function. My working theory is that a couple of the sailors are GOP operators. They sabotaged the boats so they would end up in Iranian waters causing an international crisis over the State of the Union. Sen Cruz was noticeably absent from the Address. I expect that is because he was actively in control of the entire operation.
View attachment 15474
No way, dude. Sen Cruz is completely in the dark on this one.

Those U.S. and Iranian sailors are part of a global joint task force to detain and research alien life forms that crashed on this planet years ago. One or more of the aliens must have escaped yesterday from the top secret holding facility on Farsi island, so the U.S. and IRGCN teams had to work together to go catch them in the Persian Gulf. No American sailors got detained - that was just the cover story for their role in the extra terrestrial recapture operation (ET-RCO).

In fact, the whole "U.S. vs Iran" issue is just a big charade to cover up our secret teamwork on extra-terrestrials. Iran and the U.S. are actually buddies! Iran's so called "nuclear enrichment facilities" are really just alien technology research laboratories. Oh, and Israel's in on it, too.

p19526_p_v7_ae.jpg

/joke

Last edited:

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Now the Iran propaganda machine is just trying to piss us off - so much for good will.

CYm79MlWAAAMmv4.jpg

Redux

My working theory is that a couple of the sailors are GOP operators. They sabotaged the boats so they would end up in Iranian waters causing an international crisis over the State of the Union. Sen Cruz was noticeably absent from the Address. I expect that is because he was actively in control of the entire operation.
8563b1b90da4c64b280d9383b9f3f6d3741bf6e2f8169d305c1c56ff33311c55.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
An issue that has come up before but you can't put everyone through the program.
Well of course. I am wondering if there shouldnt be something like an executive course, 4-8 hours classroom. At least give them some tools since the actual field training may not be possible.

Surf

pilot
I believe and NKO is in order, one with 21st century graphics and realistic dialogue.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well of course. I am wondering if there shouldnt be something like an executive course, 4-8 hours classroom. At least give them some tools since the actual field training may not be possible.

Well, we have an NKO for that!

I believe and NKO is in order, one with 21st century graphics and realistic dialogue.

Which obviously everyone is not up to date on.