• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Interviews?

mweishar

:confused:Does everyone get all 10s on their interviewer's appraisal sheet? If so, how does this make this criteria competitive and not just more fluff for the package. The reason I ask, is that I havent heard of anyone submitting a package that had less than straight 10s and I havent seen any posts here that reflect anything less than straight 10s. I understand the write-ups could make a difference, but really at best those are mostly carbon copy write-ups from the hundred other interviews that individual has done. At first I was pretty excited and pumped about my interviews until I starting inquiring as to what everyone else got. Has anyone out there submitted a package and got picked up with less than 10s on the interviewer's appraisal sheet?

JMonte85

Pro-rec SNA
They can tell by how enthusiastic the people are who write in the comments about you. Not everyone gets all tens. Whos gonna post on here they got all six on their interview....

Sent via my defy

Are interviews required now?
My recruiter has said several times they are not, and has not had me schedule any.
I am applying for OCS.

Rurouni007

OCS Applicant (Supply Corp), NRD Los Angeles
Not required. But helps immensely if you can get high ranking Officers to endorse you.

To clarify, what is considered a high ranking officer? I will be applying for OCS when the boards come around again, currently scheduled to interview with a commander next month and maybe a couple officers who are +/- one rank (LTCDR, CPT)

Thank you in advance for your advice :)

vmiclarkpe

Bucks, I would HIGHLY recommend having an officer interview, preferrably with someone within the field you wish to apply. I wasn't accepted to OCS the first time I applied, and I think the main reasons were a lack of LOR's and a strong officer interview. When I reapplied I added some strong LOR's and a solid officer interview and I was accepted.