• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Interesting way to announce your exit from the Naval service

Recovering LSO

Suck Less
pilot
Contributor
You guys crack me up. I remember a few years back when a Marine aviator (IP type) got out and did something similar, we had a few guys here on AW that jumped on the bandwagon to belittle the dude. Pretty fucked up in my opinion. Unless you have personal knowledge of the guy and the kind of officer/aviator he was or wasn't, keep your trap shut. Anything else is just speculation, and uninformed speculation at that.

Dude, get over yourself. I know the guy. I know his story. The guy enjoys pimping himself out - that's fine, do what you've gotta do - but, Steve, you're being a bit sanctimonious telling people not to ridicule this bit of buffoonery.

Big fan of the NFO delineating the difference between his day and night traps. Nice work!

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
The saddest thing about this is that he seems to really believe in this "be your own boss/harness the internets" scam.

All I had to do was read the disclaimer on the website to know it was new age snake oil.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
I"ve personally got a problem with the guy acting as a shill for his outside company while he's still ACDU and wearing a flight suit. You want to put that down as your past credentials, fine. Don't do it on video for your own self aggrandizement when you havn't even gotten out yet. I guarantee that if this guy had been in my wardroom, I probably never would have hung out with him outside of the squadron. AND... his grammar fucking sucks. Easily replicatable/ duplicatable??....YGBSM

edit for Propstop: think JfuckinP

phrogpilot73

My wife and I envision ourselves entrepreneurs. At some point at least. Ask me what we want to sell, and I'll tell you. Please notice that he mentions "Carbon Copy Pro" in his video above. Go to Carbon Copy Pro's website, and there is no real definitive message of what they produce, or what service they provide. Lots of claims about how big the market is, who you can reach, etc... Sounds like a typical pyramid scheme that this guy has bought into.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Dude, get over yourself.
Jack, go fuck yourself.

129 Paddles said:
I know the guy. I know his story. The guy enjoys pimping himself out - that's fine, do what you've gotta do
Good for you. I'm willing to bet that most of the folks spouting the hate don't know him personally, and that's my point.

129 Paddles said:
Steve, you're being a bit sanctimonious telling people not to ridicule this bit of buffoonery.
So you're saying I've done the same in the past? To whom? A bit of reading comprehension would serve you well here. I'm not telling people not to ridicule the dude, just the ones that don't know what the fuck they're talking about. If you know him, hey...batteries release.

Short

None
Dude's an R-tard; this probably ends in tears or a jail sentence. Thanks Mumbles for pointing out the whole "wearing a uniform for shilling for a business thing".

Recovering LSO

Suck Less
pilot
Contributor
Jack, go fuck yourself.

Good for you. I'm willing to bet that most of the folks spouting the hate don't know him personally, and that's my point.

So you're saying I've done the same in the past? To whom? A bit of reading comprehension would serve you well here. I'm not telling people not to ridicule the dude, just the ones that don't know what the fuck they're talking about. If you know him, hey...batteries release.

And so it goes. Don't like what someone has to say - just tell 'em to go F themselves. Nice.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
And so it goes. Don't like what someone has to say - just tell 'em to go F themselves. Nice.
First you tell me I'm condescending (because you don't like with what I'm saying) and now I need to get over myself (because you don't like with what I'm saying). And I'm the sanctimonious one? Wtf? Clearly you have some beef with me. Did I not share my notes enough with you in college or something?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Dude's an R-tard; this probably ends in tears or a jail sentence. Thanks Mumbles for pointing out the whole "wearing a uniform for shilling for a business thing".

Yeah - definitely contrary to the DoD's ethics guidance and arguably a UCMJ violation - just an opinion. :D

Brett

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Using your uniform to leverage any product, opinion, organization is classless and distasteful and illegal IMHO. Same reason active duty officers aren't pitchmen for Boeing, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman OR go to tea parties dressed in uniform. This guy breeched a code...and I hope he's reprimanded. I wouldn't lose any sleep if he gets a knock on his door from a DoD IG this week. And the countdown to freedom clock that this clown has on his page IS Uber Toolishness.

Maybe this asshole would be more convincing in his pluggery if he were auto-tuned like Billy Mays!

http://www.officialmovietrailers.com/media/autotunebillymaystribute