• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Interest in USCG SELRES Program

Wisario

Hey there,
I'm interested in join the USCG Reserve as an officer. I'm curently 28 years old, have a masters degree and was prior service. i just wanted to know what exactly the requirements are to this program.

USCGaviator

pilot
The following text was pulled from the Coast Guard's recruiting information site.
Selected Reserve Direct Commission: If you are between the ages of 21 and 36, have a year or more of military experience and have earned your Bachelors Degree you may apply to serve as a member of the Coast Guard Officer Corps. You will attend Reserve Officer Candidate Indoctrination at the Coast Guard Academy then report to your assigned Coast Guard Unit to begin an exciting career as a Coast Guard Officer.
I would recommend talking with a recruiter to get specific questions answered. Additionally, military.com hosts a Coast Guard forum and one of the forum topics is the Coast Guard Reserve. You may want to take a look and ask some questions there. Here's the link: Military.com's Coast Guard Forum.

Good luck with your career choice.