• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Interest in aircraft/military-themed bottle openers?

Planeform

pilot
Here's a neat concept that someone asked me to cut - F-14 Divot Tool. The repair tool is the 'burner cans in full force...thoughts?

BTW - all the magnet mods are awesome!!

F14_divot_zpst7xhtfds.jpg

Last edited:

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Latest and most complex wall art to date, a gift for CoC. This picture is before final sanding and clear. Came out really well!

48_art_zps8khuesv7.jpg

That looks very nice, do you have a pic of the final product?

Planeform

pilot

Walt6541

Jesus christ, take my money, sir!!!!:p
I'll be ordering a Shitter opener and probably a zippo next paycheck! Such a cool idea, Planeform! Any plans to offer Air Crew wall wings? They'd look pretty bad ass on the wall of my den at the new apartment.

highside7r

None
Thanks for the additional designs, and +1 for all service wings. Last minute POC for farewell gifts, going VFR direct to the site!

How hard would props/rotor blades or tailhooks be?

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Got my order for a buddy who is retiring this Friday. What do you get a retiring O-5 with the big house in the 'burbs, a contractor job already lined up, nice car, beautiful wife, one kid and one dog? A giant piece of awesome to hang in your basement and remind everyone how cool you are!

VAQ-136.jpeg

Planeform

pilot
Hey guys - been a while since I checked on this thread! Flash, looking good.

We've got 100's of shapes now and ready in time for the holidays. Give us a try for a stocking stuffer this year!