• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Interest in aircraft/military-themed bottle openers?

Planeform

pilot
One more quick pic before bed; per a request earlier in the week, the mighty Whale, Willy Fudd, and H3. They are live on the site for ordering.

awreq2_zpspjca0nca.jpg

Planeform

pilot
Yeah, so far have the AH64D and the UH60. Will upload them tomorrow to the site..looking for anything in particular?

azguy

None
Is it possible to etch a hull number onto one of the ship designs for a few extra bucks?

Dawgfan

Pending
pilot
Any thought of putting a magnet on one side so that it could hang on the fridge? I'm ordering one as we speak, well done.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Any thought of putting a magnet on one side so that it could hang on the fridge? I'm ordering one as we speak, well done.
Great minds think alike. Planeform said he uses steel and stainless....you'll need to let him know you want steel if you want to make magnet openers....

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Or just glue a small ceramic disk magnet to it. Should cost < $0.25.

Planeform

pilot
Is it possible to etch a hull number onto one of the ship designs for a few extra bucks?

I'm working on getting an engraver now; should be up to speed on it within a month. I'll keep this thread updated as to that option.

AWESOMELY cool stuff!

Thanks!!

And thanks to those who have ordered; I greatly appreciate it. About the magnets, I'm working on adding an option to the site for that as well once I get a nice method worked out.

CAMike

None
Contributor
I bought a few of the F4 and F14 opener's. Going to give them to some long time friends that I'll meet at the Los Angeles County Air Show in March (Lancaster Fox Field). I'm sure they'll be a hit. Thanks Planeform!