• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Interest in aircraft/military-themed bottle openers?

Planeform

pilot
Gatordev,

Depends on complexity and material quantity, but anywhere from 100-200 plus shipping.

I'll get the patches/logos page up soon!

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
...I'll get the patches/logos page up soon!

I have wasted plenty of money on commemorative stuff already but this might be just too cool to not do! Two of them would be great 'bookends' to my giant pair of brass wings.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Gatordev,

Depends on complexity and material quantity, but anywhere from 100-200 plus shipping.

I'll get the patches/logos page up soon!

That's significantly less than I thought. I'll definitely be keeping this in mind.

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
I have wasted plenty of money on commemorative stuff already but this might be just too cool to not do! Two of them would be great 'bookends' to my giant pair of brass wings.

Ooohhhh! Actual bookends would be amazing!

Planeform

pilot
For what its worth, I'm making a T-38 bar-tap for a bro! Should also be a good idea. Book-ends are a great idea too!

Planeform

pilot
How are you gonna get all your tactical level quals while working this side job?

...oh wait... nevermind.

I didn't choose the COD life, the COD life chose me, and I have a lot of time for other stuff as a result...its great! I will say most of my upgrades are complete which opens up time for stuff like this.

Planeform

pilot
Hey guys, I just knocked this out for a customer. I think something similar using an aircraft silhouette would be sick. Could cut a callsign into the middle! These are easier to make than the other plaques/patches and thus cheaper!

IMG_20160109_132734_zpsoxtcdza8.jpg

brownshoe

Contributor
It's only 3pm here, and I've got the kids, but I had to test out the new magnificence.
2yzd4dc.jpg
And because it was only 3PM you poured out the beer 'cause you were only testing the bottle opener, right?:)

Last edited:

Planeform

pilot
It's only 3pm here, and I've got the kids, but I had to test out the new magnificence.
2yzd4dc.jpg

Glad you like it, and thanks for the support!

Any love for the (really) fat kids in the E-6B?

Great stuff!

Jollygreen07, I'll get one done this week and will report back.

Zip, glad you are enjoying them and like the others, thanks for the support!