• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Interest in aircraft/military-themed bottle openers?

Planeform

pilot
Also, here are a few things I've been working on. First, some aircraft that I know would be of interest on here. A4, A5, A6, and A7 openers.

IMG_20160104_234110_zpsdkkvqexk.jpg

IMG_20160104_233509_zpstxn6fisx.jpg

And a sweet cut-out of a VRC-30 Patch.

IMG_20151223_172814_zpsvfpvmojo.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Planeform

pilot
You planning on offering more cut-outs of patches/squadron logos? Just how big is that 'patch'?

Flash, they are made to order and cost depends on complexity and welding required. That one is 24"x24". Message me if you have something in mind! I can literally make anything into sizeable yet tasteful wall art.

Palm Tree, FTW!

You should call it the Special "F U Handler" Edition.

Haha, love it. Damn dirty handler is always pissed! I'll have pics of the helos tonight!

Pags

N/A
pilot
Cool stuff. Also reminded me of the handlers ouija board cutouts.

I'd also be interested in a top down 60 if you're taking names.

IKE

Nerd Whirler
pilot

Planeform

pilot
Just because I have an uncontrollable impulse for douchery, your picture is actually bottom-up... but maybe that's more appropriate for its intended purpose.

On another note, it's amazing how many of us carrier aviators are prepared to give a COD guy more money.

The design is directional as you noted, so that when you are opening a bottle, you are looking at it top-down. It is amazing!

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I understand it's probably not a one-price-fits-all, but ballpark, how much do those squadron dealies cost? I'm not seeing it on the sight. You have me thinking long term, should I ever actually have a place to live for more than 3 years or less.