• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Intel OCS 2015 quotas

f.williams

Hello all,
I was wondering what the quotas look like for fy 2015? Is there any demand for intel Os at the current time and what are the odds of getting picked up for a non tech degree? What were the recent stats of some selectees for 2014 fy?

my quick stats below...

MA Security Studies 3.9
BA 3.2 Pol sci
Lots of extracurriculars and awards
College d 2 sport
2 Honor societies, 3 scholarly societies, lots of volunteer work
2 years work experience as manager/analyst, supervisor
OAR 45 (retaking before March 15 board)
many other things to long to list

Thanks in advance,

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
Rumor has it that FY15 slots are filled for intel, and that the March board will begin filling FY16 slots. The overall selection rate of the Sept. 15 IDC board was ~9%, with some designators being below 5%.

Get that OAR at least 10 points higher, and cross your fingers.

Whitefoot

None
Hello all,
I was wondering what the quotas look like for fy 2015? Is there any demand for intel Os at the current time and what are the odds of getting picked up for a non tech degree? What were the recent stats of some selectees for 2014 fy?

my quick stats below...

MA Security Studies 3.9
BA 3.2 Pol sci
Lots of extracurriculars and awards
College d 2 sport
2 Honor societies, 3 scholarly societies, lots of volunteer work
2 years work experience as manager/analyst, supervisor
OAR 45 (retaking before March 15 board)
many other things to long to list

Thanks in advance,
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/18KRbD_iwVFf_S241OgYMEr_PD7Ca3nN0MNX0cdsXz9o/edit?usp=sharing
Source: AJs Squared Away.

Whitefoot

None
Some of those have errors, and much of that competitive profile information is the same as 5 years ago, I would not go by that but go by the traits of the people here getting picked up.
^^^ Better source than I have. Go with what NavyOffRec says.